24 to go
I thought I was going to settle for half (I’m at 26) of the states, but that’s not me. I’m still determined to make it to all 50 states
before I die. I’m going to do it in 7 trips (only 6 if it wasn’t for stupid Arkansas).
5 trips will cover the contiguous 48. The other two of course are for those silly states of Alaska & Hawaii (so yeah three trips are for three separate states, and four trips are for the remaining 21. It’s like Super Tuesday!)
I’m not going over details right now. I just had to let it out. I can’t wait for the next trip. As always…stay tuned!
Here are some rough details of the 7 trips:
- Sept 11-15th Pacific NW (Portland/Seattle/San Francisco (Reds v Giants). **2 states: OR,WA**
- Oct 1-4 New England via DC **9 states: DE, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, ME, NH, VT**
- Winter 2015/16 New Orleans/Charleston via Atlanta **4 states: AL, MS, LA, SC**
- Winter/Spring 2015/16 **Arkansas** via Nashville/Memphis
- Spring 2016 Yellowstone/Badlands via Denver **6 states: WY, MT, ID, ND, SD, NE**
- Summer 2016 **Alaska**
- **Hawaii** (whenever, but last)